Very clever. But it seems you may be using the technology just for the sake of it, not to meet any specific purpose (although arguably your purpose is to gain a HD!). Well done, though.
I also wonder whether there are opportunities for unbridled fun in the classroom. Sure there's so much we need to do as teachers and so much the students need to learn and achieve, but what about letting kids explore these creative enterprises online? Or would that defeat the purposes of normalisation?
You're my idol... Technology Man. I also like that he has a broccoli based costume.
I really liked this technology, but it can be super time consuming changing all the camera angles etc. Still thinking about how to control its use in the classroom
Very clever. But it seems you may be using the technology just for the sake of it, not to meet any specific purpose (although arguably your purpose is to gain a HD!). Well done, though.
ReplyDeleteYeah Matt, I was experimenting. But I can see how it could be used in the classroom. In a debating excerise for example.
ReplyDeleteI also wonder whether there are opportunities for unbridled fun in the classroom. Sure there's so much we need to do as teachers and so much the students need to learn and achieve, but what about letting kids explore these creative enterprises online? Or would that defeat the purposes of normalisation?
ReplyDeleteHopefully at least some of the time learning will be (almost) unbridled fun!
ReplyDeleteYou're my idol... Technology Man.
ReplyDeleteI also like that he has a broccoli based costume.
I really liked this technology, but it can be super time consuming changing all the camera angles etc. Still thinking about how to control its use in the classroom